Root + Reboot Wellness Festival
Kick-start 2017 at the Root + Reboot Wellness Festival in The KITCHEN at the Boston Public Market on Saturday, February 4th. During this special day-long event you will connect with local wellness leaders, nourish your body, mind and spirit, and develop a customized daily gratitude and wellness practice to sustain you in the new year.
Sweat + taste + learn + meet + calm your mind with friends and neighbors in this unique wellness event in the heart of Boston.
We’ve got a STACKED day of fun, tasty and restorative experiences for you to enjoy:
- 10:00-10:45 pm | Kick It w/ Eliza Shirazi
- 10:45-11:15 am | Fitness Q&A with Kick It Instructors & Jennifer Hanway
- 11:45-12:45 pm | Superfood Society: Superfoods can be Affordable & Local w/ Jennifer Hanway
- 1:00-2:15 pm | Revitalize + Revisit Your Mid-Winter Meal Prep with Yvette Taylor
- 2:45-4:00 pm | De-Stress + Restful Sleep and Guided Meditation with Sara DeVillo
- 4:30-6:30 pm | Tastes of the Market, Seasonal Cocktails & Meet the Instructors
Join us for one or two sessions or have a full day of wellness. End the day by mingling with Root+Reboot instructors, sampling healthy winter offerings from the Boston Public Market, and sipping seasonal cocktails crafted by Jennifer Hanway and made with market ingredients.
For tickets head to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/root-reboot-wellness-festival-tickets-30501827788